GoldEagles Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for creating the forum!

4 posters

Go down

Thanks for creating the forum! Empty Thanks for creating the forum!

Post  DoydoyAndy Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 am

Should we start with introducing each other?

I'm Andy. My name in the game is DoydoyAndy. I started this game 3 days ago (I think most people did), and now i'm addicted! lol Twisted Evil

DoydoyAndy

Back to top Go down

Thanks for creating the forum! Empty Hi!

Post  Katieort Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:24 am

Good idea Andy!
Hey
I'm Katie, Alliance Leader, as you probably already guessed! Lol!
Started 3 days ago when the server was just created, the alliance was one of the first created,(I think about 5th) and I have stayed in the top 50 the whole time(for prestige).
The alliance itself is currently 2nd and will hopefully maintain that spot furthermore and maybe even become 1st, if we're really lucky! Razz
That's about it really!
Hope you're all liking the alliance!

Katieort
Admin

https://goldeagles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks for creating the forum! Empty This is a great biggining ^^

Post  genoxyde Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:56 am

yall know me as genoxyde but please call me tee in the game geno sounds shiii hehehe.... epik ness with this we can discuss valuable information...i wont leave this alliance in vain i like the set up it feels strong... if you all have pal please create a group. hehe this is more than just a game now but a tournament of war... and may the bold and the brutal win! i sound like a nerd but lol i just love haypi.

time to study talk to you all in haypi XD ciaooo

AND Thanks to Andy for such a dedicated work... we shall be comrades in war till the end..

genoxyde

Back to top Go down

Thanks for creating the forum! Empty Re: Thanks for creating the forum!

Post  assassin09 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:35 am

hola , hello

im assassin09

lol I also am known as assassin06, assassin05 in server 15; assassin07 in server 11. I can make unlimited accounts for everyone because I jailbroke my ipod and I played around with haypi system files to allow me to create more than one account on my ipod Smile

I first started in server 11 maybe like 2 - 3 months ago. I've been addicited to this game ever since. Everyone calls me sin so please do that lol. I take the safe route of building up and I never approach danger. Since I learned from my mistakes in server 11, im fixing them here lol.

If you need help in anything send me a letter ingame or just create a new thread here.

cya ingame,
assassin

assassin09

Back to top Go down

Thanks for creating the forum! Empty Re: Thanks for creating the forum!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum