GoldEagles Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Convince Skill

2 posters

Go down

The Convince Skill Empty The Convince Skill

Post  Mandala Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 am

Thanks to Genoxyde & Katieort for this explanation - feel free to add/amend!

The 'Convince' skill (under general) states that:

"This skill can turn part of the trapped enemies into your troops. The higher the level of the skill is, the more powerful the convincing ability is."

The 'trapped' in this case refers to troops located at a target that you are attacking.

For example: If two experienced players are up against each other, it is likely that they will both hold back (wait) and use their range weapons (archers and catapults) against each other. If the two players are evenly matched - they will be in stalemate.

This is where the convince skill can help. By 'convincing' enemy troops to turn to your side, you alter the balance of power, break the stalemate and secure a successful outcome.

Mandala

Back to top Go down

The Convince Skill Empty Re: The Convince Skill

Post  assassin09 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:47 am

this cant be anymore wrong... lol... convince skill deals with the people that you "killed" in your traps. The traps are used to basically trap units lol. What happens is that depending on ur convince skill, you "convince" the trapped units to become part of your army and you can use them as any other normal units. It a different way of getting a few extra units without spending resources or waiting for them to come out of production.

but this does NOT mean traps are better. If you compare a lvl 10 trap vs a lvl 10 turret, according to my letter, a level 10 turret can and WILL kill 85 cats PER ROUND PER TURRET multiply 85 * 12 and thats how many cats u can kill per round. traps can only kill 40 cats PER ROUND PER TRAP so 12 * 40 is less than half of what turrets can kill.

This brings me to my next point... When you are bulding your tech, you do not want to make turrets because they can easily be demolished my cats. What you want and need to do is to build traps. Traps because they cannot be destroyed unless if a unit physically goes next to it and destroys it. Imo, the convince skill is a waste of points because you will not be using it as much as other skills such as hidden attack or break cannery.

assassin09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum